Membership consists mostly of farmers and other land owners who are undertaking farm forestry for commercial and conservation values, integrating tree systems into their farm production.
The organisation provides a comprehensive advisory service to members and others.
Costs of membership
Students: $16.50 Individuals: $33.00 Business: $66.00 Corporate: $132
- Current information on commercial opportunities
- Access to seminars, field days, conferences, research trials and demonstrations
- Free professional advisory service
- (Low cost) Assistance with preparation of Farm Forestry Plans (site reports), financial projections, project design and specific market information
- Introductory farm forestry workshops
Become a member
If you would like to become a member, fill out the form below and we will get back to you.